pHin is reinventing pool and hot tub care with a WiFi-enabled smart monitor and a mobile phone app to take away the guesswork. The pHin Smart Monitor continuously monitors your pool or hot tub water chemistry and temperature, and notifies your phone when you need to balance the water quality. All you need to do is add pHin’s pre-measured, single-dose, color-coded pods or get dosing instructions to use it with your own chemicals. One-touch pool service is also available through our network of pre-qualified pool technicians whenever needed at a pre-negotiated price.
pHin is the first product from ConnectedYard Inc. headquartered in San Jose, California, which is dedicated to being the center of the connected backyard. Beginning with pool and hot tub care, our smart technology will expand to include everyday components involved in outdoor living. Our goal is to bring intelligence, simplicity and fun to the backyard.
Press Releases & Fact Sheet
- Hayward Industries, Inc. Acquires ConnectedYard, Inc.
- Best of Breed Systems for Todays Connected Home
- 2018 IoT Integration Award
- ConnectedYard Introduces pHin Ready Hot Tubs
- pHin Smart Water Care Recognized as Best Smart Home Product
- pHin Smart Water Care Named a 2018 Gold Edison Award Winner
- pHin Smart Water Care Solution Named Finalist for the Edison Awards
- pHin Pioneers Data-Driven Pool and Hot Tub Care for Retailers
- pHin and ThermoSpas Make it Easy to Care for Your Hot Tub
- DIY Network's 'Pool Kings' Stars Partner with ConnectedYard to Promote Safe, Healthy Water with pHin
- ConnectedYard Announces pHin Smart Water Care Solution Now Available in Ace Hardware and Pool Supply Stores Nationwide
- ConnectedYard Debuts pHin for Retail at PSP Expo with Benefits for Pool Service Companies and Pool Retailers
- ConnectedYard Receives “Best App Development: B2C” Honors at Internet Marketing Association IMPACT Awards in Las Vegas
- ConnectedYard Wins Product of the Year Award From IoT Evolution for pHin Smart Pool Solution
- ConnectedYard Announces Engagement of Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Veteran Mark Randall as Advisor to Board of Directors
- ConnectedYard Receives Connected Home and Building Award from IoT Evolution Magazine for pHin Smart Pool Solution
- ConnectedYard Dubbed Best IoT Technology Development at 2015 IDTechEx Show for pHin Smart Pool Solution
- ConnectedYard Garners Best New Product Award at 2015 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo for pHin Smart Pool Solution
- ConnectedYard Announces Launch of Pool Service On Demand Alongside Its Revolutionary pain Smart Pool Solution
- ConnectedYard Receives "Innovator of the Year" Honors from the Internet Marketing Association (IMA) at IMPACT15 in Las Vegas
- ConnectedYard Announces Seed Funding from Investors Including Playground Global and Tandem Capital for pHin, the Smart Pool and Hot Tub Solution
- IoT is Now Playing in the Pool
Justin Miller is a co-founder and the CEO of ConnectedYard Inc., the makers of pHin. Justin is the former CEO of Plaxo Inc and President and founder of the Comcast Innovation Center in Silicon Valley. With experience in product development / management and user experience at eBay, both in the US and in Europe, Justin also led human interface designs at Apple, designing the desktop and networking user experience for MacOS. Justin has an M.A. in Human Computer Interaction from Rice University and a B.A. in Psychology from Rutgers University.
Mark Janes is a co-founder of ConnectedYard Inc., the makers of pHin. Mark is a leader in the interactive media, start-up and tech industries. He has a proven track record of successfully building companies, launching products internationally and managing the operations, sales and marketing teams of a wide range of successful companies. Mark has an M.A. in Interactive Media from Southampton University, UK.