The pHin chlorine pool protocol uses two forms of chlorine: slow-release and fast-acting. This protocol also uses a mineral purifier to reduce chlorine use and pool maintenance.
On Demand Actions
On demand actions are created in response to your water conditions.
- pH Down
- pH Up
- Sanitizer - You'll be asked to add DiChlor to perform quick adjustments to your sanitizer levels
Timed actions are created after a time interval. Some timed actions take things like water temperature into account when choosing a time interval.
- Timed Sanitizer - You'll be asked to add TriChlor ( sticks or tablets ) to maintain chlorine levels once every 1-2 weeks based on water temperature
- Shock - You'll be asked to shock your pool once every 1-2 weeks based on water temperature
- Test Strip - pHin asks customers to perform test strips and scan them in the app in order to keep tabs on slower moving measurements like: total alkalinity, total hardness, & cyanuric acid
- Mineral Purifier - You'll be asked to install a mineral purifier if your cyanuric acid levels are in range. The purifier lasts for six months before boosters are needed.