If you recently changed your WiFi network name or password, or are having problems with your bridge connectivity, a bridge reset may need to be performed.
1. Ensure that the bridge is plugged into an outlet such that you can access the Reset Hole on the left side of the Bridge.
2. If you have just moved the Bridge, ensure that it has been plugged in for at least 10 seconds.
3. Carefully insert the paper clip into the Reset Hole on the left side of your Bridge. You should feel a small spring-loaded button depress.
4. Keep the button depressed for 15 seconds until the upper LEDs starts to flash.
5. If you feel the paper clip slip off of the button, you will need to repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. Remove the pin.
7. Wait for 2 minutes while the bridge reboots, then confirm that the LEDs on the front of the bridge are blinking as seen below:
If the LEDs do not look like the image above after 2 minutes, please repeat all of the steps above paying careful attention to the wait times for each step.
Finally, you'll need to repeat the setup flow using the pHin mobile app in order to connect your bridge to your home Wi-Fi.
From the pHin mobile app, click the down arrow at the top right of the home screen. From this Devices screen, scroll left to click the plus button to launch the setup flow. Perform the bridge setup and skip the pHin monitor setup.