If you'd like to connect your bridge to a different WiFi network (or if you recently changed passwords,) please perform a pin reset of your bridge and then go to My Devices and click the Add Bridge button (even though it will already be listed), and go through the bridge setup flow again. You will not need to set up your monitor again.
Please follow these instructions for the pin reset:
1. Ensure that the bridge is plugged into an outlet such that you can access the Reset Hole on the left side of the Bridge.
2. If you have just moved the Bridge, ensure that it has been plugged in for at least 10 seconds.
3. Carefully insert the paper clip into the Reset Hole on the left side of your Bridge. You should feel a small spring-loaded button depress.
4 Hold the button down for a count of 15 seconds.
5. If you feel the paper clip slip off of the button, you will need to repeat steps 3 and 4
6. Remove the pin. Over the next 30 seconds the Bridge should restart.
7. Ensure that the Bridge LED's are as follows: 1 steady, 1 blinking. If so, your Bridge has been reset, otherwise repeat steps 3 and 4.
8. Go to the app and click on My Devices to set up your bridge.
If this does not get you up and running, please email us at Customer Care.